2014-10-11

Opening Today: Take a Ghost Ride by Moya


Those who follow my blog for longer already know that I am a bit addicted to Halloween events in Second Life. I always enjoy the funny "scaring" designs. And for longer I knew that Patrick Moya created a ghost ride which not many may have seen. I took the chance to ask him if he world like to exhibit the ghost ride at Paris Metro. He luckily agreed, changed the ghost ride that it perfectly fits to the sim and added an exhibition of his design work in Real Life in the gallery itself.


Combining art and fun to me is always a good thing. And of course Moya loved that idea immediately. His art always is playful and fun. So come and join us today for the opening at 1 PM. Take a "scary" art ride and enjoy the wonderful singer Lisa Brune.


Taxi: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Paris%20Couture/147/69/22

Two more events today should not be missed:

1 PM SLT: Three Openings at Timeless Grace Art


Gallery owner Yvan Slade invited Antenna Rae and Littleone Aries and I especially amazed by the retrospective of painter Luciella Lutrova (she sadly passed away on summer, I blogged it). Her husband made this show possible and it shows a good overview of the works of this talented artist.

Taxi: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Koala%20dAlliez/155/99/22


2 PM SLT Live Concert: My Space Sound


Betty Tureaud and Ultraviolet Alter again cooperate for one of their popular events.

Taxi: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/LEA24/126/126/21

No comments: